Total Immersion Level II Swim Workshop Lincoln, NH
Where: The Mountain Club on Loon, 90 Loon Mtn Rd, Lincoln, NH 03251
When: December 2nd (Sunday), 2018
Tuition: $250 – Payment type: PayPal/credit card/check in US dollars
Contact: For more information please contact Total Immersion Master Coach Celeste firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: registration closes November 27th, 2018- sign-up now!
Workshop Description and Requirements
Prerequisites for students– Swimmers who have attended Level 1 and are looking to continue education, improve flow, and break away from the improvement plateau. Must be already swimming/working within their Green zone. Download the Green Zone Chart for free from our web store by clicking here.
Coach-student ratio- Maximum of 8 swimmers.
Duration of course– 7 a.m. -3 p.m. (3 hours classroom, 4 hours pool time)
Equipment required- Tempo trainers
- 7- 8:00 Classroom 1 hour
- 8:15- 10:15 pool 2 hours- 2 lanes
- 10:30-11:30 classroom 1 hour
- 11:45-1:45 pool 2 hours- 2 lanes
- 2:00-3:00 classroom 1 hour
Drills and skills to be included– primarily uses full-stroke focal points, drills for 2bk, focal points on recovery, rhythm, and propulsion.
Content for the Day
- Review of Level 1 Skills
- Building on top of those Fundamentals – Alignment, Balance, Streamline minor things on Recovery and Breathing.
- Timing – more in depth
- Math of Speed – how it works
- Counting Strokes
- Tempo Trainer with Stroke Count
- Pyramids 1.3, 1.26, 1.22, 1.18, 1.14, 1.10, then back up in 0.02
- Video with TT on
Description for Swimmers
Transform your freestyle. Develop a stroke that is faster, easier, and more efficient for the long haul. Swim faster with smarter choices, instead of greater effort. Who should take this workshop?
- You’ve learned TI techniques and feel ready for a refresher and a new Kaizen challenge;and feel fresh and strong on the ride and run.
- You’d like to boost your progress and recharge your zest for swimming.
What will you learn?
- Swimming ‘Gears’, Learn your own best swimming gears . . . like those on a bicycle. Change speeds simply by adding a stroke to your count. Discover your best range of 3 stroke counts for this skill, and practice using them with expert guidance.
- The Magic of TempoA Tempo Trainer is an improvement-minded swimmer’s best friend. Use it to make striking gains in efficiency–then convert that efficiency into more in 15 minutes or less and with an ease that will surprise you.
- The Math of The equation Stroke Length x Stroke Rate (SL x SR) is the only exact and guaranteed predictor of how fast you’ll swim. Learn simple exercises and formulas for creating and solving speed problems. Also learn the combination of SPL+Tempo that precisely matches your present level of skill and fitness.